Saturday, July 16, 2011

Okay so I'm looking for this really creepy and twisted Japanese anime I watched when I was little?

I remember my older brother rented it from the neighbor hood blockbuster and I somehow ended up watching it by myself. It was extremely bloody and violent. The main thing I remember about it is that the a villain was trying to be resurrected and that happened by being given birth in a very blood manner from some princess or noble's daughter. I remember there was like an scene of an insect crawling in her skin trying to impregnate her or some bizarre thing. But when the demon villain vampire thing was born it created like a giant web of blood. That is mainly what I remember from it. I've been searching for what it was for a long time with no luck. So Someone please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment