Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why do Creationist's always talk about Atheism like its a fairy tale?

Why do Creationist talk about evolution and the big bang like they are mythical fairy tales when science has proved them? I mean I just saw someone call it a mythical sneeze and the universe was born, maybe that's the only terms their creationist heads can take because they are used to how the bible reads? Why are they so ignorant? I could call the same about Christianity that's its the story of a Zombie that's his own father that makes rib people, and impregnates random women. I mean I chose not to tell them that, but why do they say that about my beliefs? What about the love everyone stuff they were taught in church? I follow rules similar to that and I have no faith at all, why can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment