Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is this girl just leading me?

I dated this girl for like 3 weeks, things ended because she found out things i did in my past she didnt like. I stopped talking to her for a bit, she began to act and text me like she did when we once dated, then she broke the news to me that she "likes me but cant date me" so i stopped talking to her all together, but still received and responded to her goodnights. One night, i texted her goodnight, and she said im not going to bed, stay up and talk to me. Since then, we've been flirting alot, and discussing scenarios about what were going to do when we hang out. Shes really flirty, and when i last asked her to hang out, she told me to pick what we want to do, and seemed willing to hangout. I asked her the other night if she wanted to hangout thursday or friday, and she said "Maybeeeee" shes been known to play guys, but admitted to me that she really likes me and that she "Misses me more then i miss her" i texted her today and she replied, then i asked her what her plans for this beautiful day was? and she didnt respond... Is she leading me on? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment