Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gay people : what if you're not really gay?

Alright!! You say that we want to "disturb nature" we don't want to disturb nature. We can't help being gay, or lesbian, or bi. Hell, I don't even think you can help being trangender. Now, here's a little experiment for you, I want you to TRY to be erotically stimulated by the same sex. TRY to enjoy sexual activities with the same sex. TRY to be in a commited relationship with the same sex. You can't turn gay overnight. You don't wake up one morning and say oh i'm going to like women for the rest of my life, i'm gay. No No No!! Did you choose to be staright? Of course not it came naturally. Well if you didn't get to choose to be straight,then why do you think we chose to be gay? And, you say being gay is wrong and God will judge us. Will god judge me for loving or you for hating. And if you want to get even deeper into religion, God loves us all. Please keep your negative comments to yourself. I respect your opinion, but please don't publicly bash us until you fully understand us. Each of us has a different story, and if you knew some of the hell we go through, you wouldn't be sitting there typing that. I, am a gay teen and I go through hell each and every day at school, I come to this section for guidance and freedom and yet I see THIS? Again, I respect your opinion, but please keep your thoughts to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment