Thursday, July 21, 2011

Could he be attracted to me?

Here is my scenario. I know this guy just as an acquaintance, he is my kitties veterinarian and I only see him every once and a while. Every time I see him he touches me. It's either on the hand, forearm or upper arm sometimes with a squeeze. When I saw him a few months ago he placed both his hands on top of mine and squeezed them, I also just saw him friday and he rubbed my forearm and then squeezed it before I left. Unfortunately I don't see him in a social setting. I'm not so good with the flirting thing and I'm kinda afraid to flirt back (if he is flirting) because I don't want to make a fool of myself. Any other ways I can tell if he could be attracted to me? I don't mind the touching but just wondering if he could be attracted to me. I have friends that go to him and he does NOT touch them. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment