Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why does my husband find me more attractive (10 points)?

my husband and i are 27 have been married for 2 years. last year i was thin and went to the gym a few times a week and my husband and i had a good sex life and cuddled often. now i got a promotion at my job and i have been working more, so i guess i havent been able to work out and started eating more and i guess "let myself go" so i have gained some weight in the past year. so now im chubby. you would think he would be less attracted to me but he seems more into me and its like he cant keep his hands off of me. all he wants to do is cuddle and we have sex WAY more often than when i was thin .when we hug and kiss he likes to grab onto my rolls or love handles. like yesterday when he got back from work (he is a sports writer btw) we hugged and kissed and he put his arms around me and started squeezing and grabbing my fat. at first i felt really uncomfortable with him touching me, but after awile i was ok with it. i do have bigger breasts and a bigger butt now, so maybe thats why he is more attracted to me. i would get it is was chubby before and lost weight and then was more attracted to me, but i dont get it with this scenario. i know im his wife and he will always love me but you can love something and not be attracted to it like after my older sister had her baby she had gained 40 pounds because of her pregnancy and she told me that recently her husband could not even look at her :(. if it helps answer the question he is a big guy and has been oveweight since the day i met him

No comments:

Post a Comment